Textile Designing is concerned with understanding and creating one of the most intimate and yet public aspects of the material world. As technological and cultural creations, textiles are fundamental to the way we clothe, shelter and represent ourselves.
Study Textile Designing at IFD Academy.Diploma course in Textile designing in Chandigarh, using Coreldraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Digital Fashion Pro, OptiTex and Embroidery Studio. Learn textile designing from the very basics, with no requirement of any prior knowledge.
We at IFD Academy Chandigarh teach CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Digital Fashion Pro, OptiTex and Embroidery Studio software for Textile Designing and also provide 100% job placement opportunities.
- Textile designing course is one of the most creative course in Fashion industry.
- This program gives you knowledge of creating and manufacturing woven fabrics, printed fabrics, non woven fabrics and surface ornamented fabrics.
- The first part of this course will give you basic knowledge of fibre and yarn science, materials and structured designs.
- Students can learn the whole textile design procedure in this course and increase their skills.
- This course is designed to understand Art and design as an essential subject in the fashion industry.
- We prepare our students in institute technically, creatively and practically trained to create unbelievable designs.
- Our management team acquire a comprehensive foundation in understanding the principles and elements of Art & design and its technicalities.
- The courses offered by our institution are designed to train students with the technical advances of textile design. These courses will train students to create extra-ordinary designs on the fabrics.
Eligibility – 10, 10+2, B.A, B.SC.
Schedule – Monday to Saturday
In current scenario, Diploma in Textile Design with CAD has now become a important part in Fashion Industry. With growing market potential, there is a wide range of textile products made by the students after pursuing their course form International Fashion Design Academy. There are many career opportunities for a Textile designer. They can achieve in many garment or fabric manufacturing companies, and in the hand loom or retail world. Experienced textile designers can work as freelancers also by providing their fabric designs to different organisations. Designer should have must basic understanding and knowledge of fabric, fibers, weaves, cutting, sewing, and finishing, along with information of international marketing and trade.
- Textile Designer
- Apparel Merchandiser
- Apparel Production Engineer
- Quality Controller
- CAD Designer
- Freelance Designer
- Textile faculty
- Fibre & Yarn Science (Theory)
- Fundamentals Of Design (Theory & Practical)
- Dyeing Techniques (Practical)
- Fabric Technology (Theory)
- Printing Methods (Practical)
- Lifestyle Technology (Practical)